St. Andrew’s Primary School PTFA
Registered charity no: 1027360
The PTFA (Parents, Teachers and Friends Association) is a great way of getting to know other families and school staff whilst making a real contribution to the quality of school life for all. If you have a child at St. Andrew’s Primary School, or are a teacher or part of the school community, then you are already a member of the PTFA.
Whilst fund-raising is a major part of any PTFA’s activities and directly contributes to the improvement of the school, there’s a lot more to it than that. St. Andrew’s PTFA provides a great way to build the whole school community, including links with the local area, all of which benefits the school and our children.
What we do
During the school year we organise a variety of events that raise money for a number of school projects and activities. In the past we have organised:
- Freeze-Pop Fridays
- Crazy Hair and Odd Socks Days
- Santa Came to Tea
- KS1 and KS2 Sponsored Events
- Easter Competition
- Design a Pumpkin Competition
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Father's Day Gifts
- Christmas cards, mugs and wrapping paper
- Bags2School Collection
- Easy Fundraising
We also provide support for other school events such as Sports Day and St. Andrew's Has Got Talent.
The money raised helps to fund things such as:
- iPads for handheld learning
- Class cameras
- Football strip
- Foundation year building blocks
- Equipment for new lunchtime clubs
- Top-up funding for school trips
- Book bags
- Autograph books for Year 6 leavers
- Sensory Room equipment
- Hoodies for Sports Leaders
- IT Equipment (as required)
How you can get involved
- Come along and support one of the PTFA events (e.g be a helper at the disco, running one of the stalls)
- Attend any of the PTFA meetings. They are held every half term. Dates are advertised in the Friday Contact and on the calendar page of the school website
- Help us come up with ideas on how to raise money and sponsorship for the school
- Offer a little of your time to help organise an event
Who we are
Our elected committee members for 2023 - 2024 are:
Chair: Amy Ley
Vice-chair: Becki Sritharan
Secretary: Helen Webb
Treasurer: Rachel Cozens
If you would like to contact any of us, or get involved, please talk to any of us by the school gate before or after school or email us on: email@example.com
You can also leave us a note via the school office or contact us via the 'St Andrew's Primary School Cullompton PTFA' Facebook page.
Come along and be part of a very friendly team and help raise funds for your child’s school. We look forward to seeing you.
Other Ways You Can Help
Our PTFA will receive a commission for every order of name labels through Stikins Name Labels at no extra cost to you! Please remember to quote our fundraising code: 18705.